2020 has been a YEAR, for everyone. If nothing has changed in your life, well go you – but for most of us, that just isn’t the case. And it has sucked – but we have to be grateful. For our health, for what we’ve learned.
And truth be told y’all – most of us have been super resourceful – learning new ways of doing things, new ways of growing.. And some of us – we need to hit the reset button. As we close out this ‘historic’ year – we need to look back. And really learn from it. Learn what we did that WORKED, what didn’t work. Where we go from here. But it’s hard to know where you want to go without getting real about where you are.
In today’s blog – I’m going to share with you why you should audit your year, and exactly how to do it.
Performing audits of all kinds help you really think through the processes and strategies you are using – and help you create a better plan moving forward..
As you near the end of the year, and start to think about what you want to accomplish in the coming year – performing an end of year audit on yourself is a great way to create a successful plan.
5 Steps To Audit Your Year
1. What Were Your 2020 Goals : Write out what goals you were working on in 2020, and then write out where you are in those goals. Have you met & exceeded those goals? Are you still working – gauge your progress.
2. What Action Steps Did You Use to Accomplish Those Goals : What were you doing to push you towards your goals? Are you using these in a daily routine? Are you being consistent?
3. Which Steps Worked : What actions worked for you? Which of the steps you used consistently worked well to help you reach or goals? Is there anything you can do increase their efficacy?
4. Which Steps Didn’t Work : What actions were a flop – what weren’t you able to be consistent with? What just made you miserable? What did you give up on and WHY? What can you replace these steps with?
5. Which Goals Can You Check Off For 2020 and Which Need More Time: Have you met your 2020 goals? Did the 2020 dumpster fire cause you to change your goals? Are you still working –
Mamas Who Are Ready to Start – But Can’t Find the Starting Line
If you are a mama who is already overwhelmed by life – but you still have big things to do, the process of auditing your year can give you a push towards productivity. No more wasting time on things that don’t work, streamline the process and get down to what works!
If you are ready to make big changes in your life – but you feel stuck, I can help with that. My 1:1 Mentorship will help you create a GAME PLAN for your entire life.
Together we will :
- Create a hierarchy of priorities that will provide structure to your weeks
- Set boundaries to keep you from over extending yourself
- Make a mindset shift – to manage things like self limiting beliefs & mom guilt
- Set realistic goals that you will not only achieve but exceed
- Create a system of routines & organization that will help you decrease your overwhelm, increase your productivity, & give you a plan for your life.
If you are ready to do big things, make big changes, and create a life you will thrive in for 2021, apply for my 1:1 Mentorship today by clicking here.
Leave a Reply