This post contains affiliate links, and while I may make a small commission you pay nothing extra. I promise to always share my completely honest opinions with you, and only share things I love!
Summer is H E R E! And honestly, after the spring we’ve had in 2020 we are all in need of summer! While this summer won’t look like our past summers, there is no reason we can’t make the best of it!
I have put together my list of summer must haves for the -ISH moms – and they are A L L under $50!
SUMMER MUST HAVES FOR THE -ISH MOM
1. Insulated Cup : It’s no secret that I am huge on water drinkin’.. but I don’t do water if it’s not COLD! A great insulated cup (or 7) is a must have for me all year long – but especially in the summer.
My favorite cup – SIC! And my favorite place to get that cup, BB’s Shebang! She does UV printing, instead of vinyl to personalize her cups! That means no peeling it off!
2. Tinted Sunscreen : I’ve shared my 5 minute face with you on Instagram. . but when we are spending all day in the sun, my routine is simple… tinted sunscreen!
My favorite tinted sunscreen in Neutrogena Radient Skin! It’s light, protective, goes on great – and best of all.. CHEAP!
3. Headbands : If you follow me on Instagram, you know my love for a good headband! In the summer time, my hair is usually up, and a headband makes that messy bun cuter – and it keeps my hair where I want it.. out of my face!
I have two brands of headbands that I buy.. The Be Brand & Two Mini Designs! They are both super soft, comfortable, affordable, and come in adorable styles and prints!
If you go with the Twisted Mini from Two Mini Designs, use code KELLI for 15% off!
4. Flip Flops : So yes, I have chacos.. and they are ok. But my favorite summertime foot wear – TEVAs flops! I love Teva, they are super comfy, easy to hose off, and affordable to boot!
5. A Great Pair of Sunglasses : There is only one thing I love more than headbands, and that is sunglasses! I plan my sunglasses with outfits like most gals plan jewelry!
These are my summer pair this year – I love the choices, the fit, AND the PRICE!
6. A Great Nail Color : So while this year, mani pedis might look a little different.. that doesn’t mean we have to have bare toes all summer! I love the Sally Hanson 2 Step Gel Polish – it stays on, and is super easy to apply!
7. Good Sunscreen : Last year, I had a skin cancer scare! And previously working in a dermatologist’s office, a good sunscreen for myself and my kids is top priority in the summer!
While rub on sunscreen is a bit more difficult to apply – the coverage is worth it! My go to brand has been and still is Blue Lizard. If you haven’t used it – try it! I promise, you won’t go back!
8. Dry Shampoo : I for sure use more dry shampoo in the summer – the sweat y’all! My favorite brand – Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak!
9. An Adorable Bathing Suit : I don’t care what size you are or what the scale shows – everyone needs to put on that suit and rock it! Sitting on the side won’t bring a smile to your face! So love the skin you’re in, find a suit that makes you feel fantastic – and ROCK IT OUT!
This suit is on its way to me now! I’ll keep ya posted!
10. Headphones : This one sounds weird, but whether we are rockin’ our playlist while your jogging or walking – or you’re just outside watering the flowers listening to Audible – good headphones will always put a smile on your face!
I’ve had these for about 6 months now, and I love them! They work great, and they are super affordable!
2020 has thrown us so many curve balls y’all – but we can claim our summer! We can make the best out of it.. and these must haves can put a huge smile on your face!
So tell me – what are your summer must haves? Comment here, or come on over to Instagram & share all of your favorites with me!
Leave a Reply