All month long on Instagram, I’ve been showing you how I create and live by routines. Tracking my habits and logging my days just fit right into that, plus I have a HUGE announcement to share with you on this subject! So, let’s get right to it!
Developing routines in my life has helped me manage my anxiety you can read about that here. And keeping a written account of those routines & habits either digitally or pen + paper keeps me accountable. I’m more likely to remember things, and stay focused when I keep my tracker.
Before I started tracking digitally I had 4 planners all with different trackers & notes. Things kept falling thru the cracks – that is when I found digital journals & planners! Now I use my iPad, Apple Pencil, and the Good Notes app to track all the things!
What Habits & Routines Do I Track
- Journaling & Devotions : Journaling helps start your day in the right headspace. There is research that states it can help minimize moderate anxiety by 60 %.
- Fitness Journal : This tracking helped me lose 50 lbs. I track my food, my activity, my mood, my weight, & goals.
- Daily Routine & Habits : I re assess my routines & habits every month. And plan my week each Sunday. I keep track of all the things in a daily tracking journal. If I find myself overwhelmed or anxious, looking at that journal helps me continue to move forward.
- Vision Board : When I first heard about Vision Boards, I thought this was stupid. But honestly, it has helped me visualize goals, and plan my action steps!
- Goals : Learning to Goal Set changed my life! It has helped me create a routine in many aspects of my life that I’m able to stick to. It has helped me make a plan that gets me to where I want to be! For more on goal setting, check out this blog!
How can you get started with habit & routine tracking – WELL… I have a super exciting announcement! I have created all of these resources for you! From Goals to Habits, even Journaling.. I have created guides and resources that will take you to managing your overwhelm and give you a place to start. Check it all out here. These can be used as a printable for a personal binder, or digitally on an iPad.
I’m so excited to share this with you – routines & tracking have been a game changer in my life! And I can’t wait to watch you change the game for you!